JEE Main 2016 Result: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to declare the result of Joint Entrance Exam Mains (JEE) exam 2016. JEE Mains 2016 result will be available on the official web portal and candidates who successfully applied and appeared for the exam can check their result from there. This year JEE Mains Exam was conducted in offline mode at the national level with its examination centre in all of the major cities across India. More than eight lakhs candidates are believed to appear for the exam, and now they all are searching for JEE Mains 2016 Result online. It is to be informed that the result for Online as well as Offline mode of Examination will be released simultaneously, and that will be some time after completion of all the online slots.
JEE Mains 2016 Admit Card:
Here are the steps how to download your JEE Mains 2016 Admit Card. Follow the below steps to download your admit card of your IIT JEE Main Exam 2016.
- Visit the official website click on the admit card link.
- Here is the link if you are unable to the find the link to download your admit card http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/AdmitCard/AuthForAdmitCardDwd.aspx
- Now login into your account To download your admit card.
- Now enter their JEE Main 2016 Application No. and Password
- Candidates have to verify the details and click on the download option to avail the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card.
- Candidates can print the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card after downloading it.
How to Check JEE Main 2016 Result – All India Rank:
JEE main was previously known as AIEEE. To get admission in IITs, NITs and IIITs and many deemed Engineering universities, candidates have to appear for JEE Mains Exam. After JEE Mains, in the first week of May marks will be declared along with JEE Mains 2016 cut off marks. Candidates having more marks than cutoff marks will head towards the next round that will be JEE Advance. 1.5 Lakh Candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit list so formed in JEE Mains 2016. Result of IIT JEE Main 2016 will be declared in two steps –
- In the first week of May, the marks will be declared along with cut off marks to qualify for JEE Advance.
- The second part will be released in the first week of July, where all India Rank will be provided to the student. He/she will get a seat in an Engineering College.
JEE Main Score Card Details:
The IIT JEE MAIN result Score card will contain following information about the candidate –
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- All India Rank
- Cumulative Marks
- Subject wise Marks
If any information found missing or misprinted candidate must call CBSE for assistance. Remember, it is no harm or shame in asking for help.
To check JEE Main 2016 Result. Candidates must follow the given procedure
- Connect to the internet and log into official web portal of JEE Mains
- At the home page look at the centre bottom, a link button will be provided for “Check Result.”
- A new web page will open, enter roll number with date of birth
- The result will appear, check the result and download it and take out a hard copy for future reference.
JEE Main Result 2016 with Marks
The students who have appeared for the IIT-JEE main exam can also check their result from here Just enter your Roll Number and E-Mail I’d in the blow box will mail all your results information to your mail.
Here the steps how to check your IIT-JEE main results with marks
- Enter your IIT-JEE main roll number in the first column.
- Now enter your E-mail I’d in the next column.
- Now click on the Get Result button.
We wish good luck for your result and to have the bright feature for your upcoming studies. Please visit our website for more details and updates on IIT JEE Main 2016 Result.